IFIRE.org

IFIRE Announcements and Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Letter to Mr. Illegal Immigrant
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:51 am 

Dear Mr. Illegal Immigrant,

There is a vast difference between being anti-illegal and pro-immigration reform. You and those like you don't seem to get the point and seem to have tunnel-vision.

1. Millions around the world would love to move to the United States, but our country just isn't large enough. It is up to those in each country to make their own nations as great as ours. Many generations of our sons and daughters have given their lives to help make our country what it is today. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

2. We would love to be able to feed the world, but we can't. Unlike a lot of governments, ours is funded by each individual legal worker. Case in point: When one illegal or legal alien recently said,"The guberment pays for all this, not you lady!"

3. To keep stability and prosperity as it currently is within the United States, we simply have to allow only a certain number of aliens in to our country per year, and this number has to be a percentage 'divided' between those from 'each other country' wanting admittance here. Not 70% from Mexico alone. Mexicans keep stating, "We have a right to be here!". No you don't! Mexico has stricter immigration laws than we do.
Quit listening to just what you want to hear; we are not anti-immigration; we are anti-illegal immigration.

You asked how we would think of the illegals once they became legal? Most probably we would still hate them because:

a. They broke our laws to come here
b. They stole our identities
c. They stole our jobs by working for less than minimum wage (which is illegal on the employer's part)
d. They stole from our programs meant for U.S. citizens that are poor
e. They are using our hospital emergency rooms for their normal family doctor illnesses, which we can't do because we are legal and they know where to find us to pursue payment; this is bankrupting our hospitals
f. They are using forged U.S. documents to obtain the benefits of our compassion for the poor
g. They are forcing themselves upon us and and choosing to only obey our rules and laws that they like
h. They have cut in line in front of other immigrants who have been following the rules and waiting a lot longer to move here.
i. It is a very well-known fact that Mexicans would very much like to 're-colonize' the United States and make it an extension of Mexico. I can't think of another group of legal immigrants that are trying to do this; they simply want to become Americans

When they use forged documents and stolen identities how are we to find them for repayment of benefits they weren't supposed to have? How do we find them when they commit criminal acts? A minimum of 30% illegal aliens are currently in our jails for crimes commited; how many are out there that simply haven't been caught yet?

Don't tell me they are good for our country!!!! That argument simply no longer holds water. I can see it now, all current autoworkers fired because Mexicans will work for $6.00 hourly; all current nurses fired because Mexicans will work for $10.00 hourly; all current computer professionals fired because Mexicans will work for $10.00 hourly.....do you get the idea?

I could go on and on and on about what they've done wrong. Personally, I didn't feel any different towards Mexicans than any other nationality in our country UNTIL their protest on May 1st. What I've seen and read since then has made my blood boil and the hair on my neck stand straight up!

Unfortunately, a good majority of the illegals are acting like animals, and thus they are going to be treated like animals if this continues. In the United States, the people rule, and this will ultimately be shown within the next few months and thereafter.

I hope I answered your question because if you still don't understand why U.S. Citizens are so angry then you never will.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:25 am 
KAREN, I AGREE WITH YOUR POST. YOU'VE SAID IT ALL.....
I HAVE TO SAY, I THINK MANY OF US ARE SO ANGRY ALSO B/C WE KNOW THAT IF WE TRIED DOING THESE THINGS, WE WOULD "NOT" GET AWAY WITH "ANY" OF IT!! WE WOULD BE IN "JAIL!!" I SEE THIS AS DISCRIMINATION "AGAINST" THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY BOTH ILLEGALS AND OUR GOV'T. :evil: :x [/b]

Post subject: Letter to Mr. Illegal Immigrant
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:38 am 

I like your quote's Lady - Case in point: When one illegal or legal alien recently said,"The guberment pays for all this, not you lady!"

Now Mexico is wanting just a little more from us . . . See the article:

Leftist Candidate for President of Mexico Calling for Massive Aid from the U.S. (by William F. Jasper)
at: http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/pu ... 3957.shtml

Hey why not send Mexico aid; as they've already stated we don't have to pay for it, Huh!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:24 pm 
The article says: "Lopez Obrador (popularly known as AMLO, an appellation he has adopted on his own website)..."

Would that possibly be short for I AM LOW?

Or is he copying the actress J-LO?