IFIRE.org

IFIRE Announcements and Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:11 am 

Security would be better controlled at this type of facility.

http://oneoldvet.com

Last edited by oneoldvet on Sat May 12, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Meetings
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:55 pm 

Lisa wrote:
Hello!

I would like to be able to attend these meetings. I will also need notice AND directions since I will be coming from Richmond. I can't promise I'll make it to all the meetings since I am trying to sell our house.

WOOOHOOOO!!! That'd be awesome, Lisa!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:00 pm 

oneoldvet wrote:
Southport library has a room that will hold up to 90 people for FREE.

They need two weeks notice for reservations.

Let me know your desires.

We need to decide on a date and time pretty soon so we can get the ball rolling. I think we can work on the details of the meeting once the date is settled, but I think the most important thing is that we GET TOGETHER and take things from there. Does that sound good to everyone, and does anyone have a preference for the date/time?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:10 pm 

May 26 (2 weeks from this Saturday)
5-7 pm

http://oneoldvet.com

Last edited by oneoldvet on Sat May 12, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 pm 

oneoldvet wrote:
Tish wrote:
oneoldvet wrote:
Southport library has a room that will hold up to 90 people for FREE.

They need two weeks notice for reservations.

Let me know your desires.

We need to decide on a date and time pretty soon so we can get the ball rolling. I think we can work on the details of the meeting once the date is settled, but I think the most important thing is that we GET TOGETHER and take things from there. Does that sound good to everyone, and does anyone have a preference for the date/time?

May 26 (2 weeks from this Saturday)
5-7 pm

Got it. Sounds good to me. Is the place already reserved? Also, have you had much response regarding this?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Meeting?
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:01 am 

So how goes the plans for a meeting?

I can only say I and my man will be there whenever you plan it.

That's two!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:31 am 
Site Admin

June 9 beginning at 2 pm is the meeting date. Please contact OneOldVet.com privately at his website for the location.

I'm looking forwarad to meeting lots of new people and planning future activities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:07 am 

What happened when Lugar and Bayh were presented with their 'your fired' pink slips? from our rally in front of their offices?

I haven't been able to find anything in your website about it.

Karen

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Most of the pink slips were mailed to them. When four of us women visited their offices on the day the amnesty bill died, we delivered more pink slips. I don't recall any reaction. They just accepted them in Lugar's office.

Bayh's staffer, kind of raised his eyebrows and looked puzzled, maybe even a little hurt. We said we would like to give him only half a pink slip, if we could, because we appreciated that Bayh responded to the people and ultimately voted against amnesty.

While we passionately disagreed with Bayh on most aspects of illegal immigration, we stuck to the facts, had a civil conversation and actually found some points of agreement. I think the 5 of us could have solved some of the problems if we were able to separate them from amnesty. Unfortunately, even though Bayh voted right this time, the one thing his staffer would definitely say is that Bayh is for a pathway to legalization (code for amnesty). This is the problem with passing so-called comprehensive legislation. The Senators know they cannot get amnesty unless they inextricably intertwine it with our security. Our mission is to separate the two and keep people motivated to vote for smaller pieces of legislation that will accomplish our ultimate goal.

Post subject: Re: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 am 

We should organize a protest that is visible to a large number of people. I have an idea. Salsbery Brothers Landscaping is a very visible and highly recognized company in Carmel Indiana. Just North of Indianapolis. They have an upcomming event on Aug 22nd 2009 (Their Customer Appreciation Day/ Sale). thousands of people (affluent people) attend this event every year. It is the main thoughofare through hamilton county. The serve catered food, have huge sales, events for childeren, clowns, animals petting zoo etc...its a huge event. Salsbery Brotehers does over 6 million dollars worth of busienss in the indianapolis area. If we organized a protest on that day right in front of their beautiful 10 acre nursery during this event, it would get huge recognition. I know for a fact, and can prove Salsbery Brothers employes more thatn 30 illegal aliens. This event would get some important peoples attention...

http://salsberybros.com/events.htm

ddd339 wrote:
Isn't there anyway patriots in Indianapolis can have face to face meetings?

I have seen more Mexican flags flying on East and West Washington st. than ever before. I have had to look at a picture of Che/Viva la Raza spray painted at the 70/Market st. exit for at least a month.

It is becoming roofing time again in Indy. Remember last year?
I worked briefly for one of these companies and they laughed along with the illegals about them being illegal!. I quit and turned them into ICE.
Of course, nothing happened to them.

I now own a video camera and am ready to start taping what I've seen.
It is here and getting worse.
The government does not represent USC (United States Citizens) and we are going to end up in a war designed by the elite/globalists.

The IndyStar refuses to let us discuss this in their forums.
Shall we remain silenced until we are forced to take action?

Where are the patriots of Indianapolis?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:06 am 
Site Admin

Gateway,

I would suggest you send private messages to each person who posted here. They would make a great core planning committee. But this post about organizing a group in Indy is a very old post. Hoosiers for Secure Borders held meetings in Indy for a while but the group has now disbanded.

Is Salsbery located in an area where a lot of people will drive by and see the protest? Is there a public sidewalk where demonstrators can gather? No doubt Salsbery will have anyone who steps foot on his property arrested.